i m feeling alone i dont have any friends is friends r necessary 2 survive?

Favorite Answer

friends r good to have. u know, its good to have someone that u can just talk to about. not necessarily a bf or gf kinda situation, just a really good friend. no, u don't have to have them for survival, but it makes life a lot more enjoyable and worth living. that's what keeps me going everyday; the main reason i have for looking forward to school each day. if u'd like a friend, here's my email: polaris_cosmonaut@yahoo.com. i'm not asking u out or asking u to be a gf. just offering myself to be someone's friend cuz u can never have 2 many of them. feel free to email me. if u don't, that's fine too. hope u find some friends.

your friend, nathan

nope. friends aren't needed to survive. sure they'd help at times but u can learn to be self sufficent too. But feeling alone sucks right? So just try not to feel alone. =] Go out. Or sleep and have a nice dream. Or lose yourself in some music. It's relaxing. =]

friends is actually a important thing in life. you should try and make some but dont change your whole personality to make friends, that makes you fake and 2 faced. just slap a smile on you face and help people out, i know if someone reached out to me i would be nice to them.

Source(s): ugh.......me

um..i think u do, cuz friends help u out probs that u dont want to talk to ur parents bot or they help u wit other thing but thats it not for u to survive, if u need or want sumone to talk u can email me or IM me

Not for survival but for sharing things...

is love necessary for survive? no, but without love, what this life is for?