R.S. asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

Is a Taurus woman and Scorpio man a compatible match love wise and sexually?

I am a Taurus and boyfriend is a Scorpio sometimes he does things to get a rise out of me, and it hurts my feelings a bit. But I become mean and assertive, however he likes it. I don't know why. Our chemistry is explosive and were agressive towards each other yet gentle and really care for eachother. But when we get into arguments, its can be like armagedon!

Favorite Answer

Taurus + Scorpio

Earth + Water

Many Taureans have been madly attracted to their opposite sign, Scorpio. The powerful drive and magnetic appeal of the Mars and Pluto-driven Scorpio is irresistible for you. Opposites do attract.

Your first meeting with a Scorpio will be overwhelming. You’ll probably be bewildered by the waves of passion you feel when you’re around them, even if you don’t know them yet. Scorpio will feel the same way about you; there’s an undeniable connection between Mars and Venus.

Scorpio is a fixed water (ice) sign. The action of water on earth in this case will not be entirely fluid. The cold inflexibility of Scorpio will conflict with your earthy stick-to-your-guns approach. You will agree on some things, but endlessly debate others, and you’ll go head to head quite often. If your partnership is to work long term, both of you will need to learn to accept the other’s viewpoint, even when you disagree with it.

Scorpio needs to express love through sex, and though this may flatter you at first, you’ll soon need something more affectionate and sensitive. If it’s not there, you may not be able to stay in the relationship — it’s too intense. You are ‘touchy-feely’ too, but you don’t want just sex!

The pluses here are that Scorpio will help you explore the part of you where love and sensuality can reach their peak, and you can help Scorpio get in touch with their softer side and learn to let go.

Oddly, this combination will bring challenges in the area of money and its control. Though you’ll nurture and love each other, these issues will become a major testing ground for you both. You will both need to make an effort here.

Most Scorpios will fare well with you, Taurus, but those born between 24 October and 2 November are ideal. They will, on the whole, be compatible emotionally, mentally and sexually. You can make long-term plans and commitments with them.

With those born between 3 November and 12 November, you are better off sticking to social activities and friendship. There is also a strong spiritual and karmic aspect between you and these people. Neptune, the planet of idealism, will trigger some unique experiences between you. If you are a hard-core materialist, these natives of Cloud Nine might be too far above planet Earth for you.

People born between 13 November and 22 November are only moderately compatible with you. They are very emotional — they are the very ‘watery’, sensitive Scorpios, up and down like yo-yos. You want far more emotional consistency and steadiness than most of them can offer.

1

Source(s): Get Every Girl Easily http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily

Taurus Woman Scorpio Man

These fine people have offered you some interesting points of view, but the truth is, unless you want a show of fireworks, gore, and ugly battles, keep your Scorpio self away from the Taurus male! You're quiet and secretive and the Taurus cannot stand that! Then when you do open up, you're exploding into a million pieces and he will never understand or forgive you for it. You are much better off with a peaceful Pisces or an oddball Aquarius. They'll put up with your stingray of words better than a Taurus will.

Without playing games, don’t be available 100% of the time or let your life be an open book. A man that comes on too strong or doesn’t have outside interests will scare a woman away just as much as it would if the circumstances were reversed. Read here https://tr.im/cIots

Women don’t want to feel as though they are completely responsible for your happiness and that is what it feels like when the other person has no outside interests. Men who are overeager or jump when the woman says jump are the ones who are more likely to end up in the friend zone. This doesn’t mean that you should play the game of not calling for a few days; it means that you should set healthy boundaries until you both naturally find a spot for the other in your lives.

I hope so. As a Scorpio, I am in love with a woman who happens to be a Taurus (May 7).

When he is mean and assertive, he may be flirting with you. Or not. I don't know your boyfriend. Sometimes I like to stir up a little controversy to shake up the boredom, and I don't mean much by it.

My niece is a Taurus, and she seems jealous of me and possessive at times because I let her sister join us all the time when we play together. She should not be so jealous, though. Her sister is also a taurus (or a gemini), and this does not mean I love Megan any less. Especially since she is the first-born and (maybe) prettier than Emily, though Emily looks like a carbon copy of my family.

Every relationship has a chance of working out if both are equally committed to and truly love each other.

In the magazine i'm reading right now it says that A Taurus girl and scorpio guy are a great match because, you can be reserved, but this bad boy's got a wild streak that opens your eyes and heart to all the adventures you want to pursue in life. With him you're not afraid to take chances and try new things.

Hope this helped you out...

• Is a Aries girl compatible with a scorpio guy

If you want to become more attractive for a female you'll need that guide https://tr.im/bxKFh , The Tao of Badass which can “change you” right into a man who attracts all of the women.

The Tao of Badass is a famous step-by-step system for picking right up girls that's shown to benefit anyone. Regardless old, seems or how new you are around women. The program shows you just how to become ‘that guy'who's wanted by a lot of women.

The Tao of Badass  it will cause you to ‘that person'by arming you with the information of why you have to be like ‘that guy'although giving you all of the get abilities you will need to become ‘that person'who women are attracted to.

as is my boyfriend and I. we fight like every other couple, but it always ends in laughter. when things become too intense and aggressive and he knows they don't need to be, he pulls a prank on me and we both start laughing. After that, it's ok to set up a compromise so that this previous fight doesn't happen again in the future. I've never had a guy do that for me before, I'm keeping him.