Nvidia error?

Im having some trouble here. My computer crashed after playing a 3D game called ROBLOX, and when it came back on, it said it has a seriois error. I wanted to fix this, so I sent an error report. It said my Nvidia had an error, and it had no answer for what happened. It suggested i get the latest update. When I downloaded it, It said I had no Nvidia software on my computer. Whats up?

Favorite Answer

What you got was a standard "cook book" response to a graphics card glitch. If your game works okay when you restart, then just forget it. If you really lost your Nvidia software, it would be a good idea to contact Nvidia via their website.

• Joe L

Graphics card problem. If your computer is displaying your games properly right now, then don't worry about it. Windows likes to detect errors and tell you about them.

I like roblox A LOT!!! I play roblox almost everyday haha.

I use a roblox generator to get unlimited roblox robux & tix http://tinyurl.com/l5fx863

Hope this helps :) Enjoy ;)