why do all of my boyfriends scr*w me over?

ok.. every boyfriend that i get either throws me in a bet or just walks out on me unexpectedly... then goes out with my worst eninmy. i'm 13 so why do i allways get burned when it comes to guys.

• BERT
    Favorite Answer

At 13 you're too young to be having these problems. You're really not old enough to be dating. There is very little chance that any relationship that you would start now, would last till you were old enough to be married. You are just asking for trouble dating this early. Do yourself a favor and focus on your studies and figuring out what and who you want to be as an adult. God bless!!

First off what the heck are you doing dating? Your way to way young. You do not make good choices. plus you pick the same type over and over. Respect yourself child. Spend time with your girlfriends, family. then graduate to group outings, then to dating. Girls like you that date at your age either end up pregnant, putting the baby out for adoption, or worse yet flushing it down the toilet. Also there are so many STD'S out there and HPV that can lead to cervical cancer. Be a kid, enjoy your summer. Mature than you will be ready to date in a few years.

Welcome to the world of relationships. Just don't be to quick to give away the one thing you have control over. Everything in a young life is a battle but how you deal with it is up to you. Show them you can't be pushed around and that you care about yourself more than that.13 is so young and you don't need a boy to make you happy.

Why are you worried about boys? After all, you are only 13.

You have your whole life of romance ahead of you.

Go out with your mates and have some fun.

P.S

You get burnt all the time because you let them hurt you.

If you kept your guard up, just a little, you wont get burnt all the time

Probably because you're not mature enough to be dealing with this kind of stuff to begin with. I don't mean to be critical. 13 year old guys aren't very mature either. Really, forget about guys for a couple of years. You can masturbate instead, which is totally safe.

Source(s): Former nurse

You can expect this to happen for years to come. It is not enough for you to love him, if he is using you or just collecting girl friends, then be glad they are gone.

Once a guy loves you, believe me you will know it and never ask why again, just maybe why am I so lucky.

Remember this it is easy to say I love you, but it is a whole different thing when they show you love.

Source(s): Life

Every boyfriend ? At 13 ? Give me a break !

If you are looking for the answer you need look no further !

Because you are going out with losers and they are all immature. You have plenty of time for guys in the future... focus on school and getting into college and quit wasting time with a bunch of dopes!!

• ???

do u mean throws u in bed? and don worry u got another 20 years of dating left, just try changing the guys ur dating

It's because you're 13. Most guys are sort of immature, but you're not terribly mature either. You're choosing badly.

It will get better as you get older.