Barbers and stylists?

I need a professional opinion. I'm going to be interviewing in the not too distant future, what's a cut you'd recommend for a guy? My hair is straight, thick and a couple inches long.

Thanks!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am presuming you are applying for a professional type job and would recommend you shorten up the sides and back for a clean-cut business-like appearance. Center left eyebrow part is traditional however you could trim the top and spike it up if it is too thick to part.

Source(s): Hairstylist for 25 years.
  • 1 decade ago

a #4 guard on the sides and back scissoring the top to about an inch (point cut).... that way you can wear it in the popular messy style or lay it down for a more professional look

Source(s): i am a stylist
  • MsCrtr
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If you want to keep the length then you should get layers so its not so thick. Otherwise cut it... shorter is more professional looking.

Source(s): Just Me... Muah*
  • 1 decade ago

Depends what job you are interviewing for...but your hair sounds just fine the way it is...as long as it isn't neon green! Good luck with the interview!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guy, please go for clean cut.. No side burns. Depends what kind of job interview u r going for. If designer kind of job, then u gotta look hip instead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.