A good Frank Sinatra (or similar) song for a wedding.?

My younger brother is singing at our wedding and we've to pick the song. He's got quite a deep voice and likes things like Frank Sinatra and Jamie Cullum. I'm trying to find a good song for him to sing that's wedding appropriate, but also appropriate for my 14 year old brother to be singing and not a total cliche. Something a bit different.

Anyone have any lesser known songs that would be good? Not necissarily Sinatra, just that style.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Poopy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

"That's Amore" by Dean Martin

"Fly Me to The Moon" by Frank Sinatra

"Our Love is Here to Stay" by George Gershwin(and Nat King Cole, and Sinatra, and Gene Kelly....)

"It Had To Be You" (best version is by Harry Connick Jr., from "When Harry Met Sally")

If none of these suit you, google any of these singers/songwriters with + "lyrics" - the style should be what you're looking for, and you can browse the songs to find one that you feel has lyrics appropriate for your wedding.

Hope this helps.

• 1 decade ago

"The way you look tonight"-by Frank Sinatra is a good wedding song. :)

• ee
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

The song of my wedding was "The Best is Yet to Come, (come the day your mine)"

Yes, same as the Best Western commercial.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Way You Look Tonight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

"Somethin' Stupid" is a great song that Sinatra did with his daughter, but it can also be sung alone. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

• 1 decade ago

L-O-V-E, by Nat King Cole It's just great and very fitting for a wedding.

• 1 decade ago

Al Green "Let's Stay Together"

• 1 decade ago

At last

by Etta James... I think

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I did it my way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"Making Whoppee" or "High Hopes" would be cute!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.