promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

3 main races, *******, Caucasoid, and Mongoloid?

If there are only these races, then which one would I fit mostly into??

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-xUAbiu48RK9dX0a8LLEp

Update:

I wasn't trying to sound racist, ******* i believe is the correct term for one of the races. Sorry if i offended anyone.

Update 2:

Also i know i'm mixed.. sorry if my question did not sound right.. but i said which one do i seem closer to... i think maybe mongoloid

Update 3:

Also i'm not a half-wit. I had a legitimate question. I know i'm human and i'm sorry these terms are outdated but it is what it is.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love fowl language! lol

I'd say you look Mongoloid.

• Randy6 years agoReport

Neanderthal, If you had to defend what you said with out ?. Original man (God's Creation) is of ******* mutated to Mongoloid and the Lepars who survived mutated to Causasoid, Mans relatonship to the Equator. All HuMan Race except you Neanderthal.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Science does not separate people into three main races. Even the early scientist J F Blumenbach, writing in 1793, suggested there were at least five races, not three. The idea of three races exists only in popular imagination and has never been a scientific concept. If we divide the world into Caucasian, Mongoloid and Negriod (the most common tripartite division) where would we put people like the Australian Aboriginals or the Melanesians? They clearly don't fit into any of those three categories. Racial studies as a branch of anthropology declined after 1945, despite a few late hold-outs like Careton Coon. Once we started looking at human variation via biochemical markers such as blood type and (since the 1970s) DNA analysis, it became obvious that there is much more human variation than could possibly be accounted for in 5, 7 or even 30 races. There is a continuous spectrum of variation across the whole planet, with no clear boundaries between any populations. The portion of the book of Genesis in the Bible which describes Noah and his family is attributed to the anonymous writer called the "Yawist". These passages date from the period after the Babylonian Exile, probably around 500 BC - hence they are among the most recent parts of the Old testament, despite being located in the first book. 'Shem, Ham and Japeth' is at etiological story to explain the existence of the three main continents and populations known to the ancient Israelites of the time: The Middle East, Africa, and Europe. Obviously the Israelites had a very limited knowledge of the wider world, so their legends did not attempt to account for the many other groups of people that exist in the world. Hope it helps.

• 6 years ago

She's A African American having fun. Only African Americans have children that can invisibly blend into any characteristic of human there is and Only African Americans and Southern racist whites know that. One of them will spot a black person passing for white anywhere.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well, seeing that you are mestizo, you are Mongoloid/Caucasoid because the Spaniards are Caucasoid and the native people of central, south, and north america came from Asia, making them Mongoloid. You are a mixture.

• Randy6 years agoReport

The native people of the Americas were Africans coming from the East and Chinese coming from the West. They intermingled for 1000s of years before anyone else came. The original culture was the Olmec from Nigeria. Africa's closest point is only 1500 miles of Atlantic Ocean. It's been proven

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

those are the correct old fashioned terms

and you are right, there are only 3 races

you might be mixed but I don't know your background

most Americans have "mixed" ancestry, mixed cultures if not races

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well on your other questions you said you were a Latina. So you probably would be classified under Caucasoid.

** To those confused about the three races. She has them right, they are *******, Caucasoid, and Mongolid, please go look them up, and maybe you won't look so ignorant**

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We're human, not Alien Races you half-wit. If you treated anyone like that, they would kick you to the curb.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Human mixed with other ethinicities

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Those races no longer apply. We all have evolved into many more. Thats too prehistoric, people have mixed since then.

• 1 decade ago

i think there may be sub groups which you may find you slip into like the Cutoid category

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.