Y&R Fans: Did this happen or do I just have a bad memory...?

#1 Didn't Sharon try to kiss Victor Newman one time, in the stable I think it was. I think it was when she and Nick started having problems, around when Cassy died.

#2 Did Michael Baldwin try to rape Christine Blair, and if so how is it that they are partners now?

Thanks :)

Ok I thought she did, was it she who initiated the kiss or Victor... I knew she was slimy even before Nick cheated on her...

Favorite Answer

Sharon did kiss Victor. It was her that iniated the kiss. I believe that the kiss happened at Sharon's house. And I believe that Nick was walking up towards the door and looked in the window and saw them kissing. Nick was mad at his dad for a long time and wouldn't even speak to him because he thought that his dad had come on to Sharon. Sharon had been going through a lot of stuff at the time and she had reached out to put her arms around Victor and hug him. (he was there talking to her to try to make her feel better). Then a hug turned into her grabbing Victor and putting one hell of a kiss on him. Needless to say, Nikki wasn't happy either.

Micheal Baldwin never raped Christine. He sexually harassed her. He did attempt to rape her, but someone walked in and saved her from being raped. (I believe that it was Paul Williams). At the time that this happened, Christine was working for Micheal Baldwin at his law firm. She was really new in the legal business. She hadn't been there very long. She ended up pressing charges against him for sexual assault and attempted rape. He served time in jail. He lost his license to practice law. If I remember right, Christine ended up taking over the law firm that they had both been working at while Michael was in jail. Micheal became a changed man in jail. When he got out he wanted to prove that he was really sorry for what he had done to Christine. He wanted her forgiveness so that he could go on with his life. At the time, Christine (aka Cricket) was with Danny. Danny was really sick and in need of a kidney. If he didn't get a kidney soon, he was going to die. Michael stepped up and offered to donate one of his kidneys. So Michael saved Danny's life. Because of this, Christine forgave him. She saw that he was a new, better person. So she also fought to get Michael's law license reinstated so that he could practice law again. (She was actually his attorney for this). She won. He got his license re-instated. She then asked him to be her partner at her law firm. He accepted. They even ended up dating and getting engaged a little while later on down the line. I don't remember exactly why they broke off the engagement.

So, there you go. I hope that this answer helped.

#1. Yes Sharon did try to kiss Victor Newman one time ,I dont recall it being the stable , I thought it was in Sharon's home .

#2.Yes Michaeld Baldwin did try to rape Christine Blair .

They are partners now , because over the years she had forgiven him in order to get past her issues professionally.

She moved on to BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL , she will be missed .

Christine forgave Michael and yes Victor and Sharon did have major kiss in the stables

Sharon and Victor started getting close and talking a lot when Sharon was having problems with Nick so she kissed Victor. Nick thought for a long time that his dad initiated it and was mad at him for it.

Michael attempted rape it was not done. He lost his law license for sexual harrassment charges brought against Cricket but she eventually helped him get them back when he gave Danny a kidney because she felt he'd changed for the good.

#1 She kissed Victor in his office at Newman around tha time her Nick were having problems which is around tha time when Sharon got back from being away (dont know where she went)

#2 Yea he tried and then spent 2 yrs. in jail and was stripped of his license..when Danny needed a kidney, Michael gave him his to show Chris that he'd change and she helped him get re-instated...they eventually became partners and were engaged for awhile

Sharon kissed Victor quite awhile back - in her living room I believe. Sharon initiated it.

Michael Baldwin DID rape Christine - back when she was called Cricket.

Yes to both. In fact I think it was Victor who did the kissing, Nick found out and got mad at both Sharon & Victor.

Michael Baldwin harassed Chris when she worked at the firm where he was a partner. After she sued, and won, he became vengeful and stalked her, going so far as to move into the apt. next door and cut a hole in the wall through a closet. He also did time for it, so my question is how did he even get a license to practice law? And I never understood why she decided to work with him.

yes sharon did kiss victor and she was the one who started it. she was feeling insecure because of problems with nick. yes micheal did try to rape cricket after sexually harrassing while she interned in the law firm he worked in. when he got out of prison he convinced her he changed and she helped him get his law license back.they became law partners fell in love? until either paul or danny or both turned her head i also think micheal did something but i can't remember what it almost broke up their partnership

both happened. I do not understand why michael and christine are partners., they were engaged at one time...

1. Yes

2. Yes. He was sent to jail and after she forgave him that's when they became partners.