I'm 16, and I'm stressed out by my mother...?

I'm 16 years old, soon to be 17 on July 27th. I've been through a lot these few years. My mom has been stressing me out for a long time, so enough is enough. My older brothers and sisters don't talk to her, cause this major stress my mom placed on them. I'm considering in moving out, the following... show more I'm 16 years old, soon to be 17 on July 27th. I've been through a lot these few years. My mom has been stressing me out for a long time, so enough is enough. My older brothers and sisters don't talk to her, cause this major stress my mom placed on them. I'm considering in moving out, the following reasons why:

1. I get no privacy from my mom, she opens my mail and walks in my room without knocking (saw me naked about 10+ times)
2. She uses my SSN# to obtain phone service, last time I saw a cable bill run up to $8k from calls to Cuba. Believe me, she hasn't done this to me alone but to my other brothers and sisters. She has this "necessity" to call Cuba all the time.
3. My mom calls me all sorts of name, and one thing I would never forgive her for saying; she said, "I regert having you, there isn't a passing moment that I regert giving you life" Yes It's hurts like hell

Those are pretty much the major of "Why"
Is there anywhere I can move out before the age of 18? Please help.
Update: I love my mom to death it's that, she wants everything her way. She just thinks of herself. I mean, she gets angry when I eat, and yet she get's mad when I don't eat. All she thinks of is her Food Stamps (actually ours but says it's hers) and those Welfare checks, she spends it on her; yes those... show more I love my mom to death it's that, she wants everything her way. She just thinks of herself. I mean, she gets angry when I eat, and yet she get's mad when I don't eat. All she thinks of is her Food Stamps (actually ours but says it's hers) and those Welfare checks, she spends it on her; yes those checks that are suppose to help out the kids to buy cloths but she spends it like she made that money. My parents live off the goverment basically, and they want me to work so they can charge me my $300 for a room that can't fit any of my stuff.
Update 2: In my house and all the time, I just want to cry, cry my heart out. How horrible my life has turned out to be. I cry when I see my friends having better stuff then I do. I try to have those same things but can't catch up. It's eating me alive; when I try to talk to my mom, and I get is yelling and saying... show more In my house and all the time, I just want to cry, cry my heart out. How horrible my life has turned out to be. I cry when I see my friends having better stuff then I do. I try to have those same things but can't catch up. It's eating me alive; when I try to talk to my mom, and I get is yelling and saying "I don't care"
Update 3: If there is a problem, my mom will deny everything and she'll say that I have something wrong with me mentally.