T

Does anyone know how long Brooke Logan (B&B) is going to be on the Y&R?

I know she is suppose to be on the show the 5th of July, but the way it sounds on the tv guide that it's just going to be throw a phone call and if you read in the spoilers it says that she actually comes to GC to look for Amber. Anyone know what's going on there, or how long she is going to be on the Y&R?

Favorite Answer

Oh I can't wait until she comes, Genoa City hasn't seen anything like her. My bet is she will fall in love with Nick and marry Victor, divorce him, marry Nick, divorce him marry Jack, move on to Brad, have a fling with Daniel, marry Kevin, sleep with Michael, seduce Cain, and leave with Paul back to LA...

but honestly, if B&B are having problems ratings wise the best solution would be to bring Amber back to LA... she's Brook's protege, lol

oh gosh...I hope not.

I guess since B&B is headed down the tubes, they want to give Brook a role on the top rated show. Problem with that is....it is because of Brook that B&B is going down the tubes in the first place! B&B spent so much time centering on Brook and Ridge until it just became a total bore!

so why bring her to Y&R?

It's only supposed to be for a couple episodes and Amber is supposed to leave for awhile after that. In real life Adrienne Frantz is working on an album and tour.

Well, wikipedia calls it a "breif stint", so she isnt becoming a regular. I think it would be interesting if Brooke went to Y&R. Its a whole host of new men she can sleep with and women she make enemy's with. She and Nikki could probably go head to head over Victor. Which would be a win win cat fight for me because I cant stand either one of them.Makes for lots of drama.

It would be an interesting storyline if she went after Victor. It would be great drama between Brooke and Nikki.

She's probably only going to be in 2 or 3 episodes.

maybe a couple of days. It would look crazy if she is seen on screen accepting a phone call from Cane in one scene and then 10 minutes later she is seen in Genoa city

Oh lord...hopefully if she shows up on the 5th, she'll be gone by the 6th...

i read that she will be on the soap for 2 weeks

Source(s): tv.com

I don't know, but I hope they both get off my Y & R ASAP!