Ashley H asked in PetsFish · 1 decade ago

i have fish for sale?

i have fish for sale but nobody is buying them!!! What do i do!!!! i have 3 tanks full!!!

Favorite Answer

I'd say, try little fish shops in your area, and see if they want to buy them from you. My sister used to raise and sell zebras for our downtown fish shop. The big chains like petsmart won't buy them off of you. It "messes up their numbers" I was told. lol

Otherwise, try a flier at a pet shop who won't buy them from you. Post it, and let everyone know you've got them for sale. (That's actually how I got my puppy. lol!)

Or, try an ad in the paper. That should work out okay.

Try schools, or daycares, and see if they'd want to have a couple of them. You may not be able to SELL them, but it'd be worth a shot...

I know if I were anywhere near you, I'd definately want a pair or two from you, but I wouldn't risk their lives in the mail...

good luck with your babies!

;o)

Sell them to your local pet store. They might take them. Or put an ad in your newspaper, you have a better chance of getting calls. Good luck!

sell them to

nursery's

dentist office

local pet shops

newspaper ads r good for advertising and tell you friends and family to spread the word as well they might no some one who is interested in the fishes

HIH GL!

Ditto the above, give them away. You might try schools, daycare centers and the local animal shelter as well as the local pet shop.

MM

Try your local pet store. I had baby Convicts and sold some to my pet store and they gave me store credit.

keep them. they are your fish so you should keep them and take good care of them instead of giving them away.

well what kind are they and how come so many?

have they been well kept and the Tanks kept cleaned/

Give them away to petstores,

where do you live?