yasss Arsenal have got a world class striker at last!?

"eduardo da silva" been top goal scorer for past to season.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EfXGOGzEAwk

Update:

mainly a finisher,which Arsenal have been needing! if you think he's crap then,kolo toure,anelka,henry was crap b4 going to arsenal.but now look at them.world class players

Update 2:

Dinamo Zagreb,croatia. very good finisher.16.5m so muct not be a had player.

Update 3:

yeh kasper he's fantastic.hopefully can make it in the english game.,hope this shuts up all the people that is righting Arsenal off.

Update 4:

HE SCORED AGAINST ARSENAL LAST SEASON,IN champion league Qlfier.WENGER LEAVING ARSENAL? THE BOARD WOULDNT LET HIM SPEND £16.250M on a player if he was..

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i was shocked when i heard the news just half an hour ago, this guy is a brilliant finisher, he used to play for Dinamo Zagreb, and he finished his season with 34 goals in 32 matches!! he is just fantastic. A natural born goal scorer, Arsenal have made a perfect signing in Da Silva.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry world class you must be having a laugh he's nout specle just a good finisher van persie is your main star now

• 1 decade ago

i remember this guy he plays for Croatia d he is brazilian he scored a hatricks in Euro 2008 qualifications against Israel as i remember he is young and he sounds good too

• G4L.
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

OMG!! love him... he looks an awesome player.... Now maybe ARSENAL can win the next league... oh wait.... sorry... arsenal WILL win the next league...

-cia0-

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wenger has 1 year left and he said he'll see it out.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Who?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

congratulations marky. hope that will blow away the blues, literally and figuratively. har har har.

• 1 decade ago

congrats

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.