?
? asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do girls fall in love so fast?

Best Answer

Maybe they've never met someone as sweet and caring before so they tend to fall in love that fast.

In the other hand these days Girls are desperate and would like to get there hands in any guy they see walking down the street.

Not all girls fall in love so fast but the one's you are talking about fall in love so fast with a guy is when he treats her with respect, love, and honesty and they think he is the one guy they have been searching for their entire lives...Men wait until the girl finds them or wait until she comes to him most of the time, while some woman want to believe their number 1 guy is right their so some of them convice themselves they have found him even if he doesn't think the same way...

Hope this answers your question...

-Moose

You're making a big assumption. I don't think it's gender based as to how quickly someone falls in love. I'm a single woman and the last two guys I dated attached themselves very quickly to me.....and we didn't even know each other that well. I don't think how quickly someone falls in love is based on gender, astrology, marital/dating history.....I think there's just some people that need love so badly that they grab onto whomever happens to be there.

not all girls fall in love so fast, some guys fall in love fast, no not love, lust and they say "love" guess its just a slip of the tongue and they say it accidently

hmmm i guess the world will never know huh

and usually the girl trusts the guy,

and then the girl is stupid enough not to see past the lie of the guy, stupid girls, what will we do with ourselves?

but when i do find real love i will know it, and so will he.

It still depends,doesnt matter if its a girl or boy,once you feel the connection and the other person is giving u so much attention and stuff like that.I can say he/she will fall easily

because they are more emotionally than guys. But trust me not all girls cause with me oh no, never a month mus past. But girls are very idiotic, in a sense, i sometimes does want to knock dem out, but they are jus stupid and wants to be noticed that they can be with a boy. most times their self esteem can be low so that could be a reason, but others jus want to be a bastard.

• Because girls are in love with love;)

cause they are charmed you make them feel special warm i feel in love with my boy friend long before he new it he hated that every girl he dated feel in love so for the longest time i ask him if i could keep him we are not seeing much of each other he ended up breaking my heart after 4 years of dating and my heart to this day cries out for him my whole body doese but some guys now what and how to say things that hits us girls in the heart make us dream good dreams

WHEN`They`see`My`NEW` ATAVAR``Rocky`(im`Pulling` them`Left`Right`&`Centre``)`il be` Catching`you`up`Shortly`?` Hearthrob`of`The`SEA`` There`calling`me`Now``ha`ha``?

Source(s): YOUR`Rival``Capt`Malco`

not all girls.. some girls are bit sensitive.. they fall in love superfast.. but some girls are bit different.. this depends on a girls characteristics.. some girls are very open type they express their love very soon.. and some girls are shy to express..