what do you guys think about transformers movie.?

i think michael bay will make the second movie because there is still decepticons team alive like starscream and Optimus Prime also still life and they are waiting for the other autobots

Favorite Answer

I think it is an AWESOME movie.

Let me be clear. I am NOT and was not a Transformers fan. Didn't grow up with it - was too old into that sort of things. BUT..... as much as I enjoy my movies and don't try to be overly critical of them - I DO expect a movie to deliver some entertainment value.

I can honestly say that the Transformers movie is really really really good. Acting is certainly not as good as Pirates 3 (then again, it is hard to compete with Depp, Bloom and Rush) but this is a well made movie. The special effects is extremely well done and the story flows and I can't pick any faults with it.

For those people who are waiting to see it - GO! SEE! ENJOY!

It was awesome!!!! I spent my formative years, watching the cartoon series and collecting the toys, it was a thrill to see Optimus Prime and Megatron duke it out!!! I think we're going to see more of this franchise, there are plenty of characters which can be introduced and I think there several spoilers available (the PSP game included Shockwave as a character, maybe he'll show up in transformers 2?) IMO it was one hell of a movie 4.5/5 stars!!!!

i love the transformers movie even though i wasn't alive in the 80s I've been watching the original transformers my whole life practically and i hate the news transformers series but absolutely loved the movie and want to see it again and the best part is optimis primes voice is the same voice from the original transformers this movie rocks beyond belief!!!