Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificChina · 1 decade ago

Hong Kong 10th Anniversity?

Hey ya....who saw the 10th Anniversity tonight??? Wasnt it cool seeing all that cool firework....and tell me the best part of it too. My was the firework part....they had 10 course and I found out that this is was extra specail. Happy 10th Anniversity Hong Kong...we love you.

well jo j....i like the victoria bay too....but i like there seafood and fresh dim dum the best. everyone loves HK...HK is like USA hollywood almost every superstar went there b4.

"Any How" just need to be quite. She might dont know what was the firework for but she doesnt have to be sooo...disrespectful.

"dreamland" thank you for the comment. and about the hong kong answer....see i was gonna use that but than i dont know how t read chinese(see born in HK but move to USA when i was 5). i can speeak but not read. well thank you..and beside i told her to be quite not shut up.

Favorite Answer

Yes...Happy Anniversary Hong Kong.

I was there in June 2004, and it was an amazing city to see.

I know that many people feared the county going back to China, but I think the leaders in Beijing knew that they had to treat HK different than the rest of their country.

...and now with all the growth in Macau, I would love to go back and see all the casinos. It is the only place in southeast asia that gambling is legal. It might be bigger than Las Vegas one day!

check out the anniversary celebration:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/6252...

I love the fact that HK is now Chinese territory again...not that the British didn't do a good job when they were governing it, but chinese territory belongs to China.

Don't get me started on the Opium war. Lets just say I'm happy HK is now back in China's hands.

hey, i'm from hong kong. i was wondering why are you asking this at yahoo! answers instead of yahoo! 知識. it's like you're being excited at sth happened at home at somebody's place. and it's also like an American talking about celebrations on 4th of July at yahoo! answers (hong kong site). it's weird!

btw, you spelt your name wrong. it should be Chinese instead of Chinesse. not sure if you did it on purpose tho. besides, it's Anniversary, not Anniversity. you know, spell check is easy to use.

everybody has the right to speak here. you should've expected answers of any kind to your question. please be a civilized person and don't tell anybody to shut up.

actual it is a happy day!!! day after today is a public trip, i'm happy that Hong Kong is being area of China and the CEO is Donald Tsang no longer Tung Chee Wah anymore!!!! Hurray!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ happy happy Day!!!!! i'm a close-by Hong Kong citizen, it is my opinion, I help my usa - human beings Republic of China.

HONG KONG OOHHHH YEAHH! SO fun! Hey Priscilla what do you like most about HK? I love Victoria Bay!

I saw it at The Peak!

yes

duhhh

wat r u asking??????? also the fire works r just fire works nth special.....