Computer Online games?

Does anyone know sites that have online board games like Scrabble. I have found some online games, but they didn't seem to allow me to chose my online opponent. I thought some would allow you to typer or go by your sn or a user name and from that connection and play against a friend online from them typing... show more Does anyone know sites that have online board games like Scrabble. I have found some online games, but they didn't seem to allow me to chose my online opponent. I thought some would allow you to typer or go by your sn or a user name and from that connection and play against a friend online from them typing their user name or sn or u putting it down. The reason I ask is because I want to play against a friend from YA that I chat with via there yahoo email. And I was hoping to find the site for these gams and connect to that person online and play against him. So I was hoping that someone could help me out. Thanks
Update: As far as games go, I am talking about online board games, like scrabble, monopoly, etc.
1 answer 1