promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Get Rid Of SUNBURN?!!?

i went to the beach yesterday and got a sunburn on the back of my legs and shoulders. then i HAD to go with my family today and the same thing happened.

what is the fastest way to get rid of sunburn without any $$?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sunburn is a burn like any other; it takes time to heal, and isn't something that you can "get rid of." You can alleviate the pain and help your skin heal with vitamin E cream; aloe gel also helps. A dose of aspirin may help you feel a bit better; also be sure to drink plenty of water and other clear liquids to give your body the liquid it needs to repair your damaged skin.

Prevention is the best thing of course - in the future, it would be best to use a good sunblock (SPF 15 or higher) so that you don't have to go through the misery in the first place.

I hope you feel better soon.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You can't get rid of it, you have to let it heal by itself. Keep it moisturised and sooth the pain by putting an aftersun on that contains a numbing agent. Greek yoghurt also helps to sooth the pain.

• 1 decade ago

I don't think there's a cure for sunburn. But you any type of aloe gel you can find. It relieves the pain.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well.....you should probably just take it easy from the sun....of course.

I hope you have some aloe though...if you don't, you should probably spend some $$ on this because it will help the swelling and redness go down

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • S♥
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

u cnt get rid of it it goes away on its own but to soothe the pain try allow gel

• 1 decade ago

time... spend 5 bucks and get some aloe vera if it hurts that bad.... don't put on a shirt over it though

• 1 decade ago

Dude it called time! Give it time!! hello???

• 1 decade ago

TIME

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ALOEEEE!

• 1 decade ago

lotion

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.