Will you sign this petition?...?

This is not forwarded, or junk, I'm not being paid. This is me, Laura, asking you to sign this petition. My own words, and my own time because I feel it's important. Whatever you may think of me, I hope you visit www.thisisforthesoldiers.org, because it's important. Maybe not directly to you, but to someone, this is everything.

I signed this petition because although I don't approve of this war, I do support the people who are fighting it. Regardless of the reason we went there, what we found, or who we're still looking for, the troops are what matters. I hope anyone who reads this (3 people maybe?), I hope they sign for the same reasons I did. Simply because it's the right thing to do. Like the banner says, regardless of politics we need to support our troops, both overseas and when they return home.

Please sign this petition: www.thisisforthesoldiers.org

Favorite Answer

you r a Bush lover go away

Im against the occupation of Iraq. Not because im a hippy, but because it is a doomed country, no matter what we do Iraq will always be plagued by death and its no use anymore, i say pull them all out of Iraq.

But i fully support the war on terrorism and will until everyone involved in the 9/11 attacks has been slaughtered.

I support the troops whole heartily 100%.

Hey, Laura, with a full blue link for people to click on, you'll be more effective. Under your question here there's a small toolbar. Click on the pencil icon on that toolbar, then click "add details". In the box that opens put the entire http://www.thisisforthesoldiers.org/ address . . . including the http:// part. Click "submit" and the link and any additional comments you may wish to make will instantly appear under your question. In case you don't get back to this question for awhile, the blue link in my answer here will help, but, it needs to be up there in your question so that it catches people's eyes.

I signed the petition, because I am against the occupation of Iraq, and it is time for the US to leave Afghanistan too.

• CT

This is more for the American citizens to sign, than the UK.

where do I sign.??