Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

My Girlfriend keeps telling me that "Girls don't poop", Do they?

I have never seen her poop around me, not that I am listening outside the bathroom door or anything

Favorite Answer

Everything and everyone does that...it's a part of life...

if ur gf realy duznt poop then she needs 2 go c a doctr fast! how old r u? u cant serisly blive that! pointless ?

yes of course we poop.

Unless she doesn't eat, then she doesn't poop and you have a different problem.

us fellas think alot whjat girls do not do but of course everyone does a no.2..it is natural..ur gisl is just scared of you hearing r smelling it..i had the same prob but just told her it is natural and i will still love her no matter if she shites or not!! :) TELL HER THE TRUTH SHE WILL LOVE HONESTY ABOUT SUMTHING SOOO PERSONAL!!!!!!!

She's absolutely right! We never do. We relieve ourselves in an ancient and secret manner known only to other women.

Aha..

Of course we do.

i think shes just embarassed.

tell her to learn to be more comfortable around you =]

hate to burst her bubble but yes we do, i don't in public but you don't have to tell her that you know

Dude. Are you seriously asking? For real?

• ?

Yes we do!

yeah, we poop ;)