Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

My Girlfriend keeps telling me that "Girls don't poop", Do they?

I have never seen her poop around me, not that I am listening outside the bathroom door or anything

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Everything and everyone does that...it's a part of life...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

if ur gf realy duznt poop then she needs 2 go c a doctr fast! how old r u? u cant serisly blive that! pointless ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes of course we poop.

Unless she doesn't eat, then she doesn't poop and you have a different problem.

• 1 decade ago

us fellas think alot whjat girls do not do but of course everyone does a no.2..it is natural..ur gisl is just scared of you hearing r smelling it..i had the same prob but just told her it is natural and i will still love her no matter if she shites or not!! :) TELL HER THE TRUTH SHE WILL LOVE HONESTY ABOUT SUMTHING SOOO PERSONAL!!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

She's absolutely right! We never do. We relieve ourselves in an ancient and secret manner known only to other women.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aha..

Of course we do.

i think shes just embarassed.

tell her to learn to be more comfortable around you =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hate to burst her bubble but yes we do, i don't in public but you don't have to tell her that you know

• 1 decade ago

Dude. Are you seriously asking? For real?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes we do!

• 1 decade ago

yeah, we poop ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.