What Is Better HP Or DELL?

What Is Better HP Or DELL ???

Best Answer

Assuming your asking for computers and not printers or other hardwares:

Both HP and Dell are good computer brands. I say they both have its cons and pros. Most people got freaked out because of the exploding batteries from the Dell's Laptops. But there was a recall and obviously their taking safety measures for future making.

I'm a computer technician and I've had to fix a couple of HPs, but never a Dell. Plus Dell creates the computer you want, with all the features you want, etc.

I'll go with Dell, but if Dell didn't existed, HP would be my next choice. But it all depends. As a computer technician I know for a fact that computers are as good as what they were made for. Only you know what do you need on a computer. Thats why Dells are made by the order and not for stock.

Source(s): Job experience.

i've got had the two a dell and HP laptop and that i detect HP greater good, reliable and in simple terms standard greater effective. Dell continues to be reliable yet once you purchase a dell i might get some thing interior the better budget yet that doesn't assure reliability the two.

Top 10 reasons to buy a DELL Laptop

1. I love trying to figure out if I am a Home Office or a Small Business. What if I am a large business run from my home? Yikes!!

2. I want to own technology that is at least 6 months out of date...it makes me feel safe. I think the world moves too fast. So I sure don't want my computer to move fast too.

3. I love a web site that requires seven pages of ordering to see my final price. I have nothing but time on my hands!

4. I enjoy having to fill out reams of paperwork to get the money I overpaid back in a rebate check. There is nothing like the feeling you get when you have loaned $200 of your money to a corporate giant for three months (Interest Free)

5. Paying so much extra for a laptop helps me to feel as if I have contributed to the economy.

6. I appreciate how hard I have to look around the DELL site just to see if the laptop has a USB port. DELL must figure that this weeds out the idiots from the rest of us. If I cant figure out were your specifications page is, then I am too dumb to own a DELL laptop to begin with. Keep that page buried, the strong will find it.

7. I like the fact that my technical support and customer service is redirected to the other side of the world. I like promoting a global economy.

8. Great idea selling my "on site" warranty service to the lowest bidder in my neighborhood. I think it is very nice you find work for the hardware technicians in my area that are not good enough to find work on their own. In addition, I like having this person in my house seeing all my other great toys. Maybe he can set the clock on my VCR for me.

9. DELL does not give me a free carry case. Good idea. That is also why I bought a car without rust proofing or bumpers.

10. I appreciate the fact DELL feels I only need free technical support for one year. Why would I want lifetime free support? You think I am an idiot or something? If I need help after one year, well then I deserve to pay for it.

Source(s): MTECH

I have an HP. I got it three years ago and it still works great and I've never had a problem with it. My sister has had an HP for two years...never a problem. I've had a few close friends buy Dells and a couple of them have needed to have theirs repaired. My personal rec. would be, of course, HP.

Source(s): The thing that makes me able to post on this site.

HP is a lot better than Dell.

It's a toss-up, but I prefer HP - their headquarters are up the road from where I live here in Houston!

if ur lookng for Printer laser or heavy duty then Hp is better then Dell ...if ur lookng for Desktop Pc then no dout Dell is better then HP..

Both are equally competent, depend's on if where you can find the better deal.

I've had a Compaq for 5 years with no problems.