any1 know who moises arias is he plays rico in hannah montana?

Favorite Answer

Moises Arias was born on April 12, 1994 in New York City.

His career includes guest appearances on shows such as Everybody Hates Chris, The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, and a recurring appearance as Rico on Hannah Montana, where he became a series regular in the show's second season. As a regular on the Disney Channel, Arias participated on the first Disney Channel Games on the red team. He also participated in the second Disney Channel games on the Red Team with Adrian Bailon (Cheetah Girls). He was at the premire party for The Cheetah Girls 2. Arias was a part of the Disney Channel New Year's Sing-a-long Bowl-a-thon. He has also appeared in music videos for Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains and in the film Nacho Libre opposite Jack Black in 2006.

Moises's skills include the following: Bilingual (Spanish - English), Acting, Dancing, Speed Skating, Competitor Dirt Bike Riding, Bike Riding, Running, Swimming, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, and being Active. His favorite hobby is skateboarding.

I dont watch Hannah montana

Probably not. First of all, I don't understand why Moises would have a Yahoo! name like that, and second, I'm 99.9 percent sure that it's an inpersonator.

I don't hate him but I think he's one annoying little brat. His personality/acting in Hannah Montana is horrible.

Yes I know that he is my cousin

Moises Arias

Adeli Vanessa Arias

SEE

Source(s): He is really my cos l`ll say hi for you too miley

yeah! he's the weirdo snack stand kid who is in love with miley, and is fed up eith himself. i think hannah montana is his first acting job....and he's not good at it!

yeah becuz i watch the show