Is it worth pursuing or asking this girl to be my girlfriend?

I have been seeing this girl for the past 3 months. We see each other once every 2 weeks because of our work schedules and we live a hour apart. Recently, I have been thinking about asking her to be my g/f, but not 100% sure. Since the last time we spent together, she told me she had a great time and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Couple days later she text me saying she "actually misses me" and wonders when she'll see me again. She'll even ask me if I'm going to spend time with other girls while i'm away for vacation, like she's worried I'll find someone else. This seems great and all to me, and made me feel she really likes me, but I still feel she's a big flirt with other guys and I know she spends time with other guys who like her as well. I'm sorta torn about asking her to make things official if she even wants to, or just let it go and move on.... but possibly just keeping in touch with her as a friend at the most. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Well she probably sees and flirts with these other guys because you guys arent exclusive.

First thing you have to do is decide if this relationship is the kind that you want to take to that next level. You were hedging at the end of the message, so make sure its what you want.

I think it sounds like she is really in to you, and you sound really in to her. The next time you take her out on a date, make it a nice one, and then ask her to be your girlfriend.

You wont know unless you ask.

:-)

Take a chance and ask her if she is interested in being your girlfriend instead of just a date or friend. If she says yes to you, tell her that you expect her to be faithful to you if she wants a future with you. Let her know that you feel unhappy when she flirts too much with other men. Who knows? She may jump at the chance. You will need to make an effort to see her more often and stay in contact with emails, etc. If this is the type of girl that you want to make an effort for, then you just have to try. Be sure to have her explain how she feels about you, and what her requirements are for a boyfriend. You want to weigh the options to see if you really want this relationship. Like what if you had to move, or change jobs, etc? Best of luck to you and your potential sweetie!!

I think you should be upfront and ask her if she is interested in dating with you.

I once had a coworker who was always very nice to me and in fact she would flirt a lot with me but I sensed that it was essentially "play" - she later revealed she had a boyfriend/husband. I later found out, as nice as she was, she was a bit mixed up when it came to relationships- it seems she fancied herself being in love with two guys at the same time.

I'm not saying this is the case with the girl you're interested in but there is the warning sign? of her flirtatiousness with other guys.

I wish you all the best.

No matter how many guys like her, she might not like none of them.Its a 50/50 chance.I say if you like that much go for it and ask.If she says no, just move on and find someone else.Its reality

• WC

You have to base your decision on how you feel about this gal.

talk to her about her committment to you. just tell her you want to be her one-and-only but you want her to be committed and faithful.

if she do this to you dont you think she also use this kind of strategy to others?

but if you think its worth pursuing,then go!

go for it, seems to me you have nothing to lose

if u want to be with her, ask her

she did her move, where's yours? she likes you!!!