Is there any way to download more than 1 download at the same time from Rapidshare with a free account?

'cause I'm trying to download files from there and there's like 9 separate files I need to download and it only allows me to download one at a time and wait like 2 hours and then download the other files and wait two hours for each file with a free account. I don't wanna pay for a Premieum acc. Yesterday I found this website where it would chnage your ip address for free so that you could download the files without waiting 2 hours with free account and I tried it and it worked. I forgot the website's URL and I couldn't find it in my history. So I'm asking is there any website where you type in a adress and it would change ur ip adress so u could dwnload some files?

Favorite Answer

No, just pay.

hey r u mad? if u download to files simply ur transfer rate is distributed so no mater u download one file then other or both simultanoeusly but time will be consumed same