Hey,did I WALK FUNNY just block all the Christians? En masse?

Seriously. I don't care if he's an atheist; he's still witty and lots of fun. We need more humor on R&S. I never left anything derogatory on his questions. Isn't that making kind a blanket assumption - just because fundies were bugging him? I'm a Catholic and pretty tolerant. He even gave me a best answer once. Man ,am I bummin'. He's awfully goofy but I did like that penguin. Why not block individuals - and for a reason? Instead of whole groups?

Well o.k. i didn't IWF is a woman but so what. The same point applies. And I didn't say i thought there was a mechanism to block all Christians. I indicated that IWF apparently blocked all Christians that she knew of individually. It's apparently her policy. I question that. it seems very intolerant. She blocked me,and I always left good answers,some genuinely funny,others perhaps lame. But never anything offensive. So I'm questioning a blanket policy. There is no mechanism to "block all Christians". Use your heads!

P.S. Ok,matter resolved. IWF (see below) has removed the block so now i don't have feel pointlessly cursed and exiled by a friendly Penguin anymore. VERY gracious of her - thank you. Sorry I posted the question openly but since your email was of course also blocked,what else to do? Anyway,thanks for being a good sport.

Favorite Answer

No, I blocked only a few people who I thought were reporting me. You're not going to believe me, but I had noticed that you weren't the meany I had first taken you to be, and I meant to remove the block. I'm just very forgetful. It's removed now. Sorry 'bout that :(

By the way, there are plenty of Christians in my contacts :)

Edit: No need to apologize, Grendel. I truly had meant to remove it. In fact, I think a 'thank you' from me to you is probably in order, since you've reminded me to review my blocked list. (Which isn't huge, lol! And there is one atheist in it, believe it or not!) Oops! Make that 2 atheists. And they're staying on the blocked list, lol!

I don't know about that, but Yahoo! could be messing up. Someone just asked a question about contacts because some of his have disappeared. I've not checked mine, but I think I will as soon as I submit this.

I don't think IWF would do that.

She's running into trouble with users reporting her.

blessings :)

(((IWF))) What can i say about i walk funny, pure heart, funny, intelligent,caring,loving,

understanding the list goes on,

I had suspected you were a report monkey, so I blocked you... I assume you aren't then. I too will unblock you...

Report monkeys make for paranoia. :(

I WALK FUNNY is a lady. A nice one at that. Funny, yes.

He's a she but I have yet to find that "Block all Christians" option. Can you let me know where it is please?

You dont make sence, atheists are blind

Dont let the blind lead you into a ditch

Crusade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• God

If he did, I'd like to know how.

its more effective