Is it bad to be obsessed with a guy (Orlando Bloom specifically) when you're still a kid?

I love Orlando Bloom, I idolize Orlando Bloom

Favorite Answer

No, it's not bad. In fact it's perfectly normal.

When I was a teenager I was obsessed with the late 80s- early 90s boy band New Kids On The Block ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Kids_On_The_Block ). At one point I had so many posters of them on my wall that it looked like wallpaper! LOL :P I had cassette tapes and VHS tapes (this was before CDs and DVDs), posters, books, t-shirts, sweatshirts, pajamas, pins on my blue jean jacket, the sheet set, the curtains, the dolls, pillows, and anything else that you could possibly imagine. If it had them on it I probably owned it. LOL :P

Then, in my 20s, I was really into The Backstreet Boys and Nsync. I guess you could say I was obsessed with them too, but it wasn't nearly as bad as my obsession with New Kids On The Block.

I think everyone goes through a phase where they idolize someone so much that it becomes an obsession. Some people idolize sports players, some idolize, actors/actresses, and some idolize singers. I think that as long as it doesn't go too far ,like stalking, then it's perfectly fine.

I hope this helps.

P.S. I have an obsession with Orland Bloom too. He's so gorgeous! ♥

• Bats

No, I think it's really normal. I used to idolize every guy in the band N*SYNC when I was younger.

Watch his episode of the tv comedy 'Extras' and try to imagine him as actually being like that in real life :)

Here it is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrhkakTpP7Q

Youtube thumbnail

He's beautiful.

i guess it would be okay if you had a chance with him.

He is hot babe