Got any blonde jokes?

I got some.. so a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead walk into a toilet shop and the brunette buys a steel toiled, the redhead buys a wooden toilet, and the blonde buys a singing toilet. so the next day the brunette comes back and says i wuld like 2 return this toilet because every time i sit on it it gets cold.... show more I got some.. so a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead walk into a toilet shop and the brunette buys a steel toiled, the redhead buys a wooden toilet, and the blonde buys a singing toilet.
so the next day the brunette comes back and says i wuld like 2 return this toilet because every time i sit on it it gets cold. the redhead comes back to return hers cuz she says evry time she sits on it she gets splinterz and the blonde returns herz cuz she sayz "every time i sit on it it sings 'do u see what i see?' "
a blonde, a brunette and a redhead rob a bank and are bein chased by the cops. so they hide in potato bags, and the cops open the one with the brunette and she says bark! so they think its a dog. the second one has the redhead and she says meow so they think its a cat. the third ones the blonde, and they open it and the blonde says "po-ta-to!"
plz no dirty jokes, i dont like that stuffz.
9 answers 9