Wade Redden a cocaine addict?

There are lots of rumours from radio stations and people in Ottawa and in Canada that Wade Redden of the Ottawa Senators is a regular coke user.... I mean he hasn't been playing up to his potential these last two seasons.
Is he a junkie??? what do you think?
Update: Sens Enforcer is right I should've given some references. For everyoue out there who is enraged by my question... I don't mean to be serious about this question nor do I actually believe the rumour. But it is creating quite a stir in Ottawa some believe it was created by the local sports radio... show more Sens Enforcer is right I should've given some references. For everyoue out there who is enraged by my question...

I don't mean to be serious about this question nor do I actually believe the rumour. But it is creating quite a stir in Ottawa some believe it was created by the local sports radio stations who happen to be quite knowlegeble and often accurate.

Is it just a joke??? probably... but lots of people are trying to figure out y the 6.5 million dollar man is playing so poorly. Maybe the death of his mother has something to do with it??
Update 2: Sens Enforcer is right I should've given some references. For everyoue out there who is outraged by my question... I don't mean to be serious about this question nor do I actually believe the rumour. But it is creating quite a stir in Ottawa some believe it was created by the local sports radio stations... show more Sens Enforcer is right I should've given some references. For everyoue out there who is outraged by my question...

Redden always looks so frail and weak and sick... I believe these rumours are being created to put pressure on Redden to want out and wave his no-trade clause. That way ottawa will be liberated of his team leading 6.5 MILLION $$$$$.