Which male player will win a tennis racquet smashing contest: Marat Safin, Dmitri Tursunov or Tommy Haas?

Best Answer

Marat Safin hands down wins. I think that the best time watching Safin smash a racquet contest was at Roland Garros in 2005 and he smashed his racquet but also the sponsor sign at his chair. Safin's temper tantrums and listening to him talk to himself is a lot of fun! I agree with BaseballGrrl, Safin IS the reason to watch tennis.

Marat Safin has A REALLY big temper and would win in that contest

Safin is the reason I watch tennis. He's hilarious sometimes. I haven't seen those other guys. Safin has passion, I don't see anyone else diving on the court or smashing racquets.

Marat Safin anyday. With that temper and yelling in untangible Russian he is the best. Wish he could win more matches though.

No doubts...Marat Safin...he has the size and strength and more importantly, he has practiced racquet smashing more than the other two combined.

marat safin hands down

• john

safin

100% Marat, he would most definatly win that contest! :)

SAFIN!