promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Oh la la! asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Anything I should add?

I am working out to Tae Bo for 30 min every morning and walking 30 min. at night....I am eatign 1200 calories which is the number of calories I should eat to lose weight. Any suggestions? has anybody ever used Tae Bo and it worked?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Add strength training at least 2 times a week to maintain muscle mass, since muscle burns more calories even at rest.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

seperate the calories into 5-6 small meals throughout the day every 3 hours.

have at least 2-300 of it at breakfast high in fiber.

sip on coffee its low calorie and speeds up your resting heart rate.

do not cut calories alone because if 1200 is not the normal amoun of calories you eat, you will only lose weight for the first couple days before your body adjusts

eat breakfast within an hour of waking up

dont eat within 2-3 hrs of sleeping

get up every hour and walk for 5 minutes it has a greater effect on cutting fat than running for 30 minutes a day all at once

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I used Tae Bo for 6 months and I was really toned..I mean really! And i felt good about myself. The trick is to change it up because you will become bored doing the same tape over and over. So start off doing the basic and work your way to the advanced. But I think that you are doing excellent with your regime

• 1 decade ago

You should have some weight training in there. You're doing nothing, but cardio. Weight training helps you lose weight even faster and tones you while you're doing it. I found a great book called "The Body Sculpting Bible for Women." It's starts you out slow, then you progress to a more vigorous work out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think you're pretty good to go. you'll definetly see some improvment. but make sure that you chose the right calories to eat. Studies show that people who decide to cut down on calories still choose the unhealthy foods.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.