Isaiah Washington said today he was fired from Grey's Anatomy due to racism?

What do you think? Do you really think there would be racism against a black man but not an Asian woman?

• MARS
    Favorite Answer

That guy is an idiot. I can't be the only one who notices that Grey's Anatomy has the most diverse cast on television right now. Even the extras are diverse and reflect what this country truly looks like. He can't cry racism here because it doesn't make sense. If ABC were racist, there would be no Grey's Anatomy in the first place because they wouldn't have wanted a show that a black person created if they were racist. He screwed up being on a hit show and getting a great steady salary and now he's kicking himself for it and rather than accept that he did something wrong, he wants to place blame everywhere that it doesn't belong. It's his loss.

Not in the least

He made a very UN-PC comment in the heat of a fight, forcing someone who was gay but wanted to keep it private to announce it to the world

Then je went to anger managemant and tolerance "rehab" whatever the hell that is!

But then at the awards show he showed his true colors by using the same derogatory word

I think he MIGHT have squeaked by if after his REHAB he learned eself control and kept his mouth shut, but he just could not seem to do it

I felt a little bad for him that he did do that ridiculous rehab and got fired anyhow UNTIL I read his assinine comments yesterday, comparing himself to MalcolmX and MLK Jr.

who the hell does he think he is? he is a nice looking man, i guess a good actor, if he thinks he is somehow a civil rights leader he is crazy

all he is doing is ruining what may remain of his career by making these absurd statements to anyone who will listen

i think he may be a little crazy

No I think it was due to the controversial issues that he brought about once he called his co-worker a f****t. He shouldn't have done that but he did apologize and take anger and gay management classes but I guess in today's society that's not enough. Well I guess that could be a sort of racism couldn't't it? But being gay is not a race it's a choice.

The creator and producer ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN?!! HELLO?!!! He's playing the race card to deflect the blame from himself...he was wrong in saying what he said the first time and then he made it worse by saying it again and LYING...not to mention noone but the people involved know what really happened on the set every day or what kind of environment it was

• Faye

I don't think it was racism. Basically, after the argument with Patrick he should have let bygones be bygones, but he had to make a fool of himself at the awards show. They were probably afraid that he didn't have any limits with his behavior.

He is a jackass and continues to prove that every time he opens his mouth. Doubt he will get anywhere with a career now, everyone knows he is a jackass and in a couple of years he'll be a fry cook at McDonalds.

• lena

If that was the case why would they hire him in the first place