Trash Michael Moore Day! Did you even see any of his films?

I see all you people, who probably never made a movie, trashing Moore. The new one, Sicko, is about healthcare. He said himself he thought he could address an issue that effects everyone. I can say negative things about his technique as well, but at least he is presenting an issue that drastically needs attention.... show more I see all you people, who probably never made a movie, trashing Moore. The new one, Sicko, is about healthcare. He said himself he thought he could address an issue that effects everyone. I can say negative things about his technique as well, but at least he is presenting an issue that drastically needs attention.

I haven't seen Sicko yet, but I read Hillary is on his hit list because she recieves money from healthcare lobbyists and he does not present the downside of socialized medicine in Cuba, France, etc.

Why don't you go make a movie about how great America is if you hate Michael Moore so bad, or just don't pay to see Sicko, fine. He doesn't care if you see it for free and you hate him, this is still an issue that needs attention and that is his goal.
Update: edit: yes, if you've actually seen his films, fine it's fair to have an opinion. many people hate him because they are told to.
Update 2: i agree with you sarge, i know his goal is to make money.