Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Does anyone know of a professional service for graffiti painting in Toronto? Ex: For painting Bedrooms & Rooms

I'm really looking for a service or business that specializes in graffiti art and i am having a lot of trouble finding one in Toronto ( the general Toronto, Ont. area) It's For a bedroom in my new house, i would really like to have a whole wall dedicated to a creative work of graffiti art. If there are any places,business's or websites that you know of that would be appriciated!~

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know of any businesses but you might want to try asking around at colleges and universities. Some of the art students there probably do graffiti and wouldn't mind the experience. You can ask for a portfolio of their work and choose the one that best fits your needs.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes it is hard to find a professional service like that. A good way to find one is to think of any businesses that you have seen that have special work done, and ask them for information. Another way is to look for custom graphics places...some do custom painting.

You could inquire with these guys http://www.connerycustompaint.com/home.html

• 1 decade ago

Go find some grafitti you like.

Paint over it, and put your contact info on the paint-over.

The guy that comes to knife you is the artist, if you survive the encounter, you may be able to work out an arrangement.

(grafitti may look cool, but it is still violent thugs marking their territory.)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.