What country will be the best soccer team within the next 5 years!!!!!!?

I think we can all agree that eventhough Brazil's performas has not met our expectations they still are a world super power when it come to soccer........but will it continue to be so in the near future. It seems that it's never ending flow of young super stars has stop.

Suprisenly Mexico a team that has never been seen as anything more than an average team is produncing a great amount of young talent like Vela, De los Santos, and Guardado to name a few.

As for the U.S. they have Adu

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah, brazil.

• 4 years ago

1) Patriots- Just like everybody else said, defense is not like they use to be, nor is the offense line. They are expected to loose Randy Moss, and Wes Welker is having injury problems. And the division is getting better, with the Jets going far in the playoffs, and the Dolphins making the playoffs last year. Even though Tom Brady does not look the same after the injury, he still is in the top tier of QB's. If you put the seasons of Tom Brady, and rank them,, with putting the team's success aside, last season is most likely in the top 3, if not number 4. As long as Tom Brady is ranked as the one of the best QB's in the league, the Patriots record will be within 7-9, and 10-6- an average team. 2) Cardinals- With out Kurt Warner, they do not have a good QB. Unless they draft a future pro bowl QB, or that Matt Leinart realizes his full potential then they will not make it back to the playoffs next year. Plus, the 49ers are getting better.

• 1 decade ago

I'll tell you who won't be the best team...the US, and that's about a solid a lock as they come. Despite all the claims of that the US is a team on the verge of international 'success'....the fact remains that the US forwards and midfielders just can't seem to finish. The defense and keeping is really not that bad, and their midfield play isn't awful....but somehow goals elude the US. And Freddy Adu isn't the answer....that guy is the most overrated player out there, anywhere. I'll take McBride over Adu any day.

Mexico? Maybe when they are finally able to win outside Mexico City...and beat somebody worth beating.

The same teams that dominate today will still dominate 5 years from now. Can you say Brazil, Italy, Germany, Argentina, France and so on?

• 1 decade ago

I have to say Mexico can be a great team by the next WC. Vela, Gio, Villaluz, Esparza, Pato Araujo, Esqueda, Ever Guzman, Ochoa, Jonathan Dos Santos, Santiago Fernandez, More, Chore Mehija, Salcido, Guardado, Castillo, Sergio Arias, El Hobbit, & many more. Once the old guys retire or step aside for these guys, it will be awesome. Adu is overhyped!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Argentina and England have great up-and-coming players and have really impressed me the way they play.

Brazil cant be overlooked either but i think the best country in 4 to 8 years will be the Netherlands.

U.S has no chance buddy, Mexico on the other hand will be a pretty good team. Not the best though.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Either Brazil or Argentina as both these countries have very gr8 young talent. Maybe even Netherlands will do sumthin as they've shown us by winning the under-21 european championships this year and that too back-2-back.

• 1 decade ago

Argentina without a doubt but, England might win a world cup soon since they now have a left wing worth talking about. Stuart Downing is an amazing left wing.

• j12
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I can't tell you that, you never know. But I can say that Portugal & Canada are two countries that will be even better in the next 5 years.

• 1 decade ago

England .. and well the Nethrlands they did win the U-21 euro cup .. it all depends on how good their coaching will be

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How about Angola?

I would say Europe, but every knob knows, EUROPE IS NOT A COUNTRY!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

mexico babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.