What are ur plans for this weekend?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'll be waiting for my girlfriend to land at the airport whilst terrorists take over air control. I must stop the terrorists before my girlfireind's plane and several other incoming flights that are circling the airport run out of fuel and crash.

• 1 decade ago

I will be working all night Friday, Saturday, after I get up, I'm taking the family to the Wayne county 4h fair, gonna go see some mud slingin, rock throwin, fender smashin, teeth rattlin, radiator bustin, car crushin demolition derby. That will have us gettin home late. I'll end up sleepin til about 2 Sunday afternoon at which time I get up, get a shower, eat dinner and go back to work.

• 1 decade ago

Sleep in and cuddle with my other half, go down the river and have brekky at a cute cafe down there. Hit the pool for a couple of laps. Have a wii and poker night with friends saturday. Visit the art gallery, cook tea for my partners parents sunday night and lement the coming working week. Yep I think that about covers it.

• 1 decade ago

I'll be off from work on Saturday for the firt time since my friend's wedding 4 weeks ago, so I think I'll be heading down to Mountain Creek where there's a tall mountain you clim about 4 stories high and then you dive into a lake, it'll be fun as for Sunday I'll be right back at work, Friday I'll also be stuck at work

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmmm...work, work, and work. I still work weekends because those were the times I had when I was in school so it wouldn't interfere. But I also get to get ready for a trip to California, then I'm cutting off 10 inches of my hair for locks of love.

• 1 decade ago

Long week-end here and I have reservations for moorage at one of the Gulf Islands. Me, the boat and lots of r&r. Just hope the weather is with us.

• 1 decade ago

going to see Kenny Roger in Chicago on Saturday

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I have a meeting 2 go 2 and sign some papers, thats about all....

• Nico
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Saturday I have to deliver a speech. Sunday I'm going to church.

• 1 decade ago

Spending some time with parents who are leaving for a vacation! .....Buying Hubby a B-day present! =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.