Who does one see to deal with ingrown blackheads, etc.?

I've got a couple minute bumps on my face that seem to be unpoppable imperfections of some sort--is this the kind of thing fancy beauty places deal with? Any suggestions? Thanx

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Go see a dermatologist

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Read tips on treating Acne, Skincare and Home Remedies on this site

    Source(s): This will help you-Free useful tips & Articles on almost any topic- http://tune.in/li
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.