Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who watches Whose Line is it Anyway?

Who watches that and what is your favorite skit?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i used to watch it uk and us versions, props is my favorite

• 1 decade ago

I watch that... I love it. Thing is I havent seen it for a long time now...but my favorite skit would be when Wayne had to sing the entire skit, making up the lyrics along the way...that's really cool!!

• 1 decade ago

I do! I saw Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood Perform live at my brother's college. I have some video that I posted on YouTube but it was taken down due to "copyright infringement". But the show is hilarious!

• 1 decade ago

i love whose line is it anyway because the people are sooo good at improvising but my favourtie guy in it is Ryan. hmm my favourite skit would be hard to say but I love the one where they pull out paperwith random phrases and incorporate them into their senteces

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Very funny show. My favorate skit is "sound effects" and "helping hands."

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I used to observe it once I did no longer artwork lots. it is so humorous, makes me chortle. i like Colin and Ryan, there replaced into an episode with Robin Williams i think of I rememer that i like.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i like the one where they get an audience member onstage and somone has to make up a song about them, to some sort of theme, right on the spot.

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Oh me! And I really love when they act out scenes that the audience tells them to

• 1 decade ago

i do, i like the one with the props. now that you mention it that reminds me of "drews green screen show" (or something like that) that was a good show 2.

• 1 decade ago

love that show! my favorites are the sound effects one and props

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.