Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

Who watches Whose Line is it Anyway?

Who watches that and what is your favorite skit?

Favorite Answer

i used to watch it uk and us versions, props is my favorite

I watch that... I love it. Thing is I havent seen it for a long time now...but my favorite skit would be when Wayne had to sing the entire skit, making up the lyrics along the way...that's really cool!!

I do! I saw Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood Perform live at my brother's college. I have some video that I posted on YouTube but it was taken down due to "copyright infringement". But the show is hilarious!

i love whose line is it anyway because the people are sooo good at improvising but my favourtie guy in it is Ryan. hmm my favourite skit would be hard to say but I love the one where they pull out paperwith random phrases and incorporate them into their senteces

Very funny show. My favorate skit is "sound effects" and "helping hands."

I used to observe it once I did no longer artwork lots. it is so humorous, makes me chortle. i like Colin and Ryan, there replaced into an episode with Robin Williams i think of I rememer that i like.

i like the one where they get an audience member onstage and somone has to make up a song about them, to some sort of theme, right on the spot.

• .

Oh me! And I really love when they act out scenes that the audience tells them to

i do, i like the one with the props. now that you mention it that reminds me of "drews green screen show" (or something like that) that was a good show 2.

love that show! my favorites are the sound effects one and props