Why is it so easy to laugh, and to hate?

Why does it take strength to be gentle and kind?

Favorite Answer

I can't answer that. Only becaues hate is not part of my life.

I don't "Hate" anyone or anything.

To me, hate is a waste of emotion & energy.

You can get your point across, you can make a difference being gentle & kind....

Well dear, you might think it is easy to hate, but then you are wrong I am afraid. Hate takes its toll, you might not feel it, but hate "eats" you up inside. Hate takes everything away. to hate anyone is a very bad thing for your heart and body. Hate is a stress factor and stress we know is bad. That said, laughter is the total opposite and that`s why it is so easy to start laughing yourself when other people laugh. The last question is a difficult one, because it should not be like that, and my experience is that with age you get more gentle and kind, and it gets easier as you go. I am a much calmer guy today than I was just 5 years ago. So I hope I am right when I say, don`t worry- be happy! We all have our things we have to work on whatever it might be, but as long as we know that, there is hope. Love conquer all they say, let us trust in that. Peace and love from Norway

• pir8

Wow.

good question.

I don't know .... I laugh easily, but I try not to hate anybody. Hatred is such a negative thing that it really affects me in a negative manner - when I am feeling hateful, I am miserable and depressed. So I try not to get that way. It IS easy to start feeling hatred sometimes though.

As for strength to be gentle and kind - maybe because by nature we are more geared towards being hateful and mean, and it requires more effort to try have a lifestyle contradictory to our nature.

Okay, you officially made me think - you get a star!

Have a nice day ! :O)

It's hard for me to laugh unless someone makes a dirty joke. Plus it's hard for me to truly hate someone unless I know them. I would say it's harder for me to forgive and forget. Being gentle and kind is easy until you get your heart stomped on so many times you become bitter and not trust anyone.

because it only takes a tickle and a fight to laugh and hate. being gentle is like picking up a car! kind is like seeing a guy having a tea party...

because ultimately we are looking out for number 1. There is some philosopher or psychologist that says we never do anything that isnt going to benefit us. like by sacrificing things- we gain emotional entitlement or satisfaction. people who are super empathetic feel good that they have made someone else feel good. by sharing you are making yourself feel good which is ultimately selfish. you sound like fun though. its a deep question i dont know if this will be the best answer.

Ya, when I'm drunk, As of being sober, it's easier to hate but as of "laughing", I'm not an inthusiastic person.

• Nico

It's all a matter of where you focus your energy. It takes more energy to frown than to smile.

animal insticts are reflexes,our spirits require growth

bcoz of love.