Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

is it okay to look at porn?

I'm 13 and i'm wondering if it is okay to look at porn. if not when will it be okay for me to look at porn.

• chris
    Favorite Answer

horn dogs who watch porn is a turn off kus' it shows that their too desperate / curious and that they can't get a real girl... lolz nuff' said

confident its ok as long because of the fact the criminal age have been u stay is sixteen if not then its like i'm a woman and that i been gazing porn in view that i became may well be 14 and the region i became residing at this is not criminal until eventually ur 19 i think of . any way do not hassle approximately it maximum adult men look at porn. ur male acquaintances ought to additionally be gazing it . some human beings think of that gazing porn is against faith particularly christen faith will i'm a christen and that i on no account herd of it being incorrect and in the bible and to boot some Christan's look at porn yet i'm not announcing that proves its not incorrect yet i easily do not see how its incorrect. looking isn't comparable to doing. p.s discover info approximately intercourse addicted reason i dont understand if u ought to enhance into one with the aid of gazing porn at ur age . ur to not youthful for it to happen to u have faith me i study some guy who's porn dependancy started on the age of 12 wow frightening.

I think you should not look at porn until you are 18 years old. I think that is the general age when it becomes 'okay' to view porn. In some places it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 18 (or in some states 21) to view pornographic material. I say just hold out and wait for the real thing!

13 is too young to view porn imho. I say wait until you are a bit more experienced with sexual topics before splurging into the world of pornography.

As long as it is not child porn but at your age I guess you could get get away with that sadly, and also remember to lock your door.

Porn is king and rules the world and even techology to a degree. It has been said that porn will decide what is better Blueray or Hd dvd

This question is brilliant. I don't think there's a good answer. It's illegal for you to look at porn, but I don't think it's unhealthy. It will be legal when you are 18. The real problems with porn are that other people might think it's crude and offensive, and that when married men watch, their wives feel jealous.

I started looking at porn when I was 13, and my perception of sex is totally fine. As long as you can realize that pornography is often not a realistic depiction of sex, and you can educate yourself of healthy sexual habits, I would say it's totally fine. Just be sure to realize the difference between fantasy and reality and enjoy!

Oh, also on that note, masturbation is definitely healthy. Ask any medical doctor. Discover your body!

okay im 14 and yes it is fine. It is proven that when people look or read about porn it helps them in some way.. It can releave stress and many other things. And masturbation is a perfectly fine thing(not known from personal experience)

• Phil

It's not okay to look at porn--ever. It makes you objectify women.

First you stare at the pictures of them online, then when you see women in real life you end up staring at them in inappropriate ways and they don't like it.

It's natural to be curious about the opposite sex and about the female body, especially at your age, but porn is the wrong way to go.

im not sure if a 13 year old should be watching porn, but a icant say i havent

not okay- looking at porn at such an early age will no doubt cause you trouble later on in life. Many children who are exposed to pornography at an early age develop serious problems concerning attitudes and ideas about sex once they reach adulthood. Wait a few more years.

Your a little young still. Go out in the backyard and play...wait at least 2-3 more years to explore. Enjoy being a kid...grown ups would give anything to go back and be young and carefree again...your already there.