How much does mederma cost and where can I get it?

Also how long does it take for results to start appearing?

• 8
    Favorite Answer

I've seen it from $15- $17 depending upon size of tube. You can get it at any drug store and even Wal Mart, Target, etc. Wal Mart has the best pricing. They are currently doing a huge promo w/ dermatologists across the country. My derm had baskets of samples in the lobby when I went last. It came w/ a $2 off coupon. So, if you have a derm, just stop in and ask if they have any free samples if you want to try before you buy. I have mole/ melanoma checks twice a year. If anything looks remotely odd, she takes it off. It works only if you use it everyday, twice a day and for many weeks. Even longer for old scars.

• Target and wallmart and a tube is about $13 but Target at least has it's own off brand which is cheaper and works just as good. Wallmart might have it's own brand too.

• Kris B

For adults, about $25 for a 1.76 oz. tube, regular price.

Available OTC at most drugstores and discount stores like Target, etc. Probably also grocery stores.

• like $20 bucks...wallgreens, cvs