I fed my dog my car key to hide it from my wife, is this wrong?

My wife and I have been fighting a lot and the other night she threatened to drive my car into the lake down the street. After one of our usual fights tonight I had to hide my keys so I covered it in peanut butter and fed it to the dog. Is there any chance this could hurt my dog and when do you think the keys will come back out?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you are a dumass

• 1 decade ago

Geez, that's horrible. Of course it could hurt your dog. Here's an idea why don't you eat a key yourself and see how it feels. That dog is supposed to be a companion not a key holder. If you're so immature that you would do something like that to your dog, you should give him/her to a family that will treat it with love and at least some respect!

• 1 decade ago

Is this wrong!? ha ha ha

What's wrong is you feeding exlax to your dog and having to watch his behind when you want to go to work in the morning.

Dude, you didn't really do this. I think the dog would eat the peanut butter and spit out the key. Come on.

This was kind of funny. Try again okay?

• 1 decade ago

well yes i do believe there is a chance it may hurt the dog after all it is a sharp, pointed metal object that is floating around his intestines...peanut butter was a good idea for getting it DOWn but i think it may just make it harder for coming OUT...u kno ur wife the best so do u honestly think it was just a threat...or was she serious? despite worries i think the dog will be okay because our dog has eaten quarters, balloons...and other random things((not necessarily pointed mind you but still))

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you seriously did this, you're a dumbf**k. Poor pooch, stuck w/ an idiot for an owner. Let's slap some peanut butter on some keys, better yet, knives and shove them down your throat... see how well you handle that and how long it takes for you to pass them through your digestive system.

• 1 decade ago

this is a problem!

I would leave the Wife!

Sell the Car! opps almost forgot

When you run that ad for the car! Say that you get a free dog!

anyway does she have a sister? just asking kinda lonely tonight!

• 1 decade ago

your dog probably will get hurt. It's a sharp object going down the dogs throat. You could have given the key to one of your brothers or sisters to protect it.

• 1 decade ago

You are an idiot. Someone needs to call pet services and take the dog away, and you should need to work things out with your rocky marriage. A counselor would help.

• 1 decade ago

you've got to be joking right or your a sick ****. you wonder if it will hurt your dog. lets see let me smother peanut butter on my set of keys and shove it down your throat and we'll watch and wait to see if your in any pain when it trys to come out and if it ruins any of your organs or tears your *** on the way out.

Your a sick ****

• 1 decade ago

That is horrible!!!!! Yes it could hurt your dog, their digestive systems (or any creatures for that matter)aren't designed for keys! I hope things go better for you and your wife, and that you haven't hurt your dog.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no it's not wrong, I feed mine to my dog on a regular basis, just kidding, sounds like you need to get rid of her, or if you want to have some fun go to: www.thepayback.com Good Luck!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.