Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How are hair rollers and curling irons different?

What kind of different effect do rollers do 2 the hair that is different than a curling iron? Can u get me pics 2 plz?

Favorite Answer

Rollers are old school. I just bought a new curling iron that is such a time saver. It actually was made to dry and curl hair in one step. I can step out of the shower have it set to wet hair and start styling without any other prep. It is amazing. I will look for some pics and if I can find some I will email them 2 you.

Jenny, hair rollers take a lot more time than a curling iron. Hair rollers also don't burn u!lol Hair rollers is something you usually do overnight, curling irons are usually used in the mornings when your getting ready. Here are pics of what it looks like with a curling iron and hair rollers.

Hair rollers:http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/48/5...

Curling Iron:http://www.lynnechapman.com/zoe.jpg

(Sorry I could not find a pic of a woman or girl AFTER hair rollers)

If you use hot rollers, you can put them in your hair, do your make up or what ever, after the hot rollers cool down, take them out and style your hair. Using a curling iron, you have to wait for awhile to get each curl done. I believe the rollers keep a longer curl. And it all depends on your hair to.

Sorry I don't have pic's for you.

Good luck

Source(s): Experience

hair rollers take so much time for me since im a very busy girl~

go with curling irons but dont burn yourself~

Hope this helped~

rollers help your hair hold curl better and are less damaging. they use less heat, which is better for your hair, and the key to keeping a style in your hair is to let the style cool down, which happens naturall when you use rollers. go for the rollers!!!

THEY'RE NOT THAT MUCH DiFFERENT EXCEPT THAT ROLLERS TAKE MORE TiME TO CURl YOUR HAiR. CURliNG iRONS ARE MUCH QUiCKER SiNCE iT USES HEAT.