what if you married michael jackson one day?

i guess that is every fans' dream?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

OMG

you read my mind,I have been a fan since I was 3 and wanted to marry him since I was 5

and I'm 26 now...

so thats 23 years of love for him...so to any other girls reading this

I got dibs...he is mine....

but as for the what would I do if I married him....

well as a fan....if i was luckey enough to capture his heart and to become his wife..

well I dont think you would want me to answer that

lets just say if you dont hear from him for like a month,we are on our honeymoon....non stop honeymoon...

I would pounce on him and Thriller(no pun intended)night.

I Love You Michael

• 1 decade ago

ima guy so i dont know if the question suites me but i would say if i was a woman i would had done it but if it was like how it was back in the 80s and the 90s but right now i dont think so cause he really have alot of trouble.

But ima bass player and my dream would be to work with/ or play in concert of michael jackson.

We all love him and he is the best. The losers who accuse him of bull are supporters of extortionists.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I let my sister answer.. Hey there!If I married MJ it would be the BEST day of my life!!!God, I love him so much!I have been a fan of his since 4 years old and I still believe that he's the best!!MJ 4 EVER!

(Sorry 4 answering 2 late.I had reached the daily answer limit and couldn't answer 4 24 hours)

• 1 decade ago

If I married Michael Jackson one day I would hope that someone close to me would have me committed so I could get treatment for whatever form of psychosis or dementia I was suffering from. It may be some people's dream but it would be my nightmare.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes that would be a dream come true!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

• 1 decade ago

I hope that there isn't a woman that would marry

Michael Jackson. That man has some serious

problems and I'm not even quite sure that he likes

women.

And I don't know how many fans he even has left.

• 1 decade ago

I am a fan of his music but I will NEVER want to marry him , nor dream of marrying him.

• poppy1
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hi, If i was marry to Michael they would have to arrest me for trying to Kill Him. I don't believe that Jackson has very many fans now!!!

poppy1

• 1 decade ago

Unfortunately, I'm seventeen. But I believe in the sayings, '' Love has no age'', ''You're never too old to or young to love someone dearly'', and '' When it comes to love, age doesn't matter.''

Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I don't think I'll ever be old enough, but that's defineitly a lot of fans' dream

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.