what if you married michael jackson one day?

i guess that is every fans' dream?

Favorite Answer

OMG

you read my mind,I have been a fan since I was 3 and wanted to marry him since I was 5

and I'm 26 now...

so thats 23 years of love for him...so to any other girls reading this

I got dibs...he is mine....

but as for the what would I do if I married him....

well as a fan....if i was luckey enough to capture his heart and to become his wife..

well I dont think you would want me to answer that

lets just say if you dont hear from him for like a month,we are on our honeymoon....non stop honeymoon...

I would pounce on him and Thriller(no pun intended)night.

I Love You Michael

ima guy so i dont know if the question suites me but i would say if i was a woman i would had done it but if it was like how it was back in the 80s and the 90s but right now i dont think so cause he really have alot of trouble.

But ima bass player and my dream would be to work with/ or play in concert of michael jackson.

We all love him and he is the best. The losers who accuse him of bull are supporters of extortionists.

I let my sister answer.. Hey there!If I married MJ it would be the BEST day of my life!!!God, I love him so much!I have been a fan of his since 4 years old and I still believe that he's the best!!MJ 4 EVER!

(Sorry 4 answering 2 late.I had reached the daily answer limit and couldn't answer 4 24 hours)

If I married Michael Jackson one day I would hope that someone close to me would have me committed so I could get treatment for whatever form of psychosis or dementia I was suffering from. It may be some people's dream but it would be my nightmare.

• Yes that would be a dream come true!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

I hope that there isn't a woman that would marry

Michael Jackson. That man has some serious

problems and I'm not even quite sure that he likes

women.

And I don't know how many fans he even has left.

I am a fan of his music but I will NEVER want to marry him , nor dream of marrying him.

• poppy1

Hi, If i was marry to Michael they would have to arrest me for trying to Kill Him. I don't believe that Jackson has very many fans now!!!

poppy1

Unfortunately, I'm seventeen. But I believe in the sayings, '' Love has no age'', ''You're never too old to or young to love someone dearly'', and '' When it comes to love, age doesn't matter.''

• .

I don't think I'll ever be old enough, but that's defineitly a lot of fans' dream