St. Michael kicked Lucifer out of Heaven. Lucifer hit earth so hard, (see details) OK?

Lucifer hit the earth with such force, he went through earth's crust and ended up at the fire core and that became Hell, his home. Does this mean that Hell is beneath the earth and Heaven is above the earth's crust? What is your opinion?

Favorite Answer

Some people believe that the earth is hell. That the devil has reign over the earth for a specified number of years.

It is also believed that heaven is also on earth, but only after the reign of Lucifer over the earth

In a way, you believe that earth's crust is made of lava. Thanks. In cartoon films, they show stunts which are not possible, like - when hit, going through the crust. Similarly, its a good joke.

Actually, there is no such thing like heaven or hell. The very place you live is heaven. Its all in your hands. You can make your surrounding a heaven. You can spread your energy and make the whole earth - the heaven. The whole of universe is heaven. Your are part of this heaven. You are not a separate entity. But, due to false propagation of stupid theists, you fall into imaginary planes.

Read the Bible. The Devil gets thrown into the abyss for 1000 years chained up by a mighty angel. Hell is a place were the souls of people get locked up, and yes it is in the belly of the earth. There is other places also hades, death , Lake of fire. possibly others.

I don't think he hit the earth and went into the core....

He was sent to earth away from heaven, thus away from God. Hell is a place, but it isn't specifically anywhere... just like heaven is a place but there's no designated spot.

most likely that hell is beneath the earth because everything that heaven is the total opposite of hell.

My opinion is that the Bible is not something to be taken literally, but rather as an ancient way of trying to explain why things are the way that they are. I firmly believe in God, but I do not believe in Heaven, Hell, or Satan. I am not saying this to be rebellious, nor do I believe in God simply because I was told to. I believe what I believe after a lot of prayer and even more research, along countless hours of reading and research.

Source(s): I am a college student and have taken many religious classes. In addition, I grew up going to church, and I have also been an atheist. I know the arguments for both ends of the spectrum, and I know the science to back up what I choose to believe now. I admit that this science does not extend to my lack of beliefs, though.

If heaven was in the sky, then hell must have a representation too right?

GOD threw satan out of heaven and the biggest misconception is that satan lives hell well thats wrong! The bible says "hell was created for satan and his deciples BUT because of man's disobedience hell hath widened her mauth and enlarged her border to contain the unrightous" hell is satans eternal prison he doesn't want to go to but knows he is! Jesus called him the prince of this world! Thats why he hates us because it was his when he was cast out but now its ours.

Both Heaven and Hell are the creations of religion. No religion can prove their existence and that's a fact.

• Neither the word "Lucifer", nor the phrase "cast out' in reference to any non-human-entity are in the bible apparently...