Other than "taking away your life" - what is the most immoral thing another human can do to you?

• .
    Favorite Answer

Without a doubt: rape.

EDIT: Sex is one of the most intimate and personal forms of emotional, physical and spiritual communication a person is capable of with another human they love. It requires trust, love and understanding.

To take the most intimate of things, a turn it in a method of violence, brutal control and terrorisation, is the most horrible thing one person can do to another.

Its a violation and destruction of on a level that is utterly devastating.

You don't have to live with being murdered, you do have to live with being raped.

To me, the most immoral thing one human can do to another is to want to harm another person and then enjoy their suffering.

Sexually molesting a child is the most immoral thing a human can do to anyone. I think that is WORSE than murder.

Rape. The reason that I answer this way is because you are infringing on anothers right to controll their body simply for your own pleasure and gratification. Rape leaves emotional scars for years and while the physical harm heals after a relativly short while, the psychological harm lingers.

2 disobey any of the 10 Commandments

Torturing me without my consent for personal gain and pleasure.

Not that I'd ever give my consent to be tortured. I just had to make sure the S & M people had an out.

EPH 4:30 grieve not the holy spirit of GOD or you are there by sealed untill the day of redemption.

• Force me to work at the local pathology lab. They're an unethical mess. I'd rather poke myself in the eye.

Source(s): Former employee of the local pathology lab.
  • Well, as blaspheming the holy spirit gets you a one-way irrevocable ticket, I would assume that that is up there for Christianity... As for non-Christian morality (going off of my own humanist philosophy/taoist philosophy/the categorical imperative), I'd say taking the life of another is on top of the list, (of course with more points if you take more than one).

Superimpose another culture and society's way of life that is long outdated by 2000 years onto mine in the 21st century.