? asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

anyone suggest any good dramas?

I've already watched Devil beside You, Kimi wa Petto, Nobuta Wo Produce, Kurosagi, Hana Yori Dango, Dragon Zakura, Gokusen, Gokusen 2, and a lot of hong kong ones that I don't remember the names of.

it'd be even better if you had suggestions of ones that are funny xD

Favorite Answer

It started with a Kiss and Meteor Garden

If you want to get addicted to something I'll reccomend Lost. It's good on so many layers, and has it's fair amount of humour if you want something funny. It just keeps on developing and keeps on being shocking, and the end of season three is absolutely amazing.

I'm about to start watching Heroes when it comes to BBC2 in August, as it's had rave reviews.

For something more British I'd reccomend Doctor Who. I never watched the original series, but I'd reccomend the recent ones with David Tennant, he's amazing as the Doctor.

That's all I can think of at the moment, hope it helped!

xx

ONE TREE HILL

ONE TREE HILL

ONE TREE HILL

ONE TREE HILL

ONE TREE HILL

IT IS THE BEST SHOW EVER! it's about a boy named Lucas Scott. The show basically revolves him and his life. He has a mom named Karen Roe, an new baby half sister named Lilly Roe-Scott, a father (who sucks) named Dan Scott, a half brother named Nathan Scott, a best friend/sister-in-law (Nathan's wife) named Haley James-Scott, and a nephew (Nathan and Haley's son) named James Lucas Scott. He also has a girlfriend names Peyton Saywer, an ex-girlfriend (also Peytons BFF) named Brooke, Brooke has a boyfriend named Chase, And Lucas has a best friend named Skills, Mouth, Fergi (fergilisious! LOL J/K), and Junk. Nathan's mom's name is Deb, and Lucas has an uncle named Keith who was killed by hid father Dan. There is SOOOOOOO much more i could tell you, so if you want to know more just e-mail asking, and i'll fill you in on the rest. Hope this helps.

24 - it is an outstanding drama with much action....absolutely GREAT!!!!

curse of the golden flower...?