whats the best compliment you gotten from a stranger?

man or woman? the last question i posted was because i went out to eat and held the door open for my friend and then i knew some girls were walking up and i held the door for them as they walked in i said "ladies first". after that after closinfg the first door behind me the first girl of the three said "what a nice gentleman" i said "well thank you" and then i said " i don;t get compliments like that these days" the third girl laughed. after we were all in they wanted me and my friend to go ahead since i let them go ahead of me. now wasn't that generous. you can respond to the story or the question.this i leave up 2 U!

Favorite Answer

Wow, comgrats. I can't remeber the last time I got a comp. from a stranger. I live in Boston, and all I see is wierd pers, that like staring at my rear. I don't go out much because s few crzed fools tried to kidnap me. No joke. I guess I get them like:, "she's so polite." " she's getting so big." *hint hint.* pervs. I just smile and walk away or to my friends really fast.

The best compliment I ever got from a stranger was "you have the bluest eyes I have ever seen they are beautiful" I think thats when I desided I gatta try and go out with this guy. I did!

I was at a bar once and Willie Nelson told me I was beautiful! Yeah, I was at least twenty years younger.

• kdizz

this guy told me that my feet were so pretty that he would suck my toes lol

i like that shirt

"nice smile"

that's nice to do