My truck was stolen!?

i had a lot of important stuff in there, too. Like my most recent paystub with all my personal information. What can I do to protect myself, and what are my chances of ever seeing my baby blue in one piece again? Thanks for any help.

Favorite Answer

lol what the hell are you doing on the computer then you better do some investigating

Other than calling your bank(s) letting them know your **** was stolen you need to do a credit report in the next few months to make sure NO one is using your credit.

My husband keeps his personal stuff in his truck too. I'm waiting for something to happen to it.

I'm really sorry your baby got stolen. They turn up but it may not be in the way you left it......sorry :(

Report it stolen immeadiatly.

Besides your personal information the last thing you want is to have your vehicle used in a crime.

If you have credit cards or whatever cancel them or watch them very closly. You can ask most companies to freeze your account temporarily, or send you daily breifs of what the card was used for (which is very helpful in tracking the theif).

Just be careful, be alert, watchout, and like I said, report it ASAP

Source(s): Sheriff's Explorer

Put a hold on your credit cards and have them track anything- they will. Notify the SS office, call the bank to put a hold on your account, ect.