Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Why ask Why?

Have fun!

Meet invisible strangers..AND insult them!

Share your most intimate religious & spiritual thoughts with an uncaring world!

Misspell words like 'atheist' and 'christian'!

Click on little 'thumbs' to express your agreement or disdain!

Earn points!

All answers win 2 pts.

'Best Answer'* wins 10 pts.

*Extra Credit: most incomprehensible

The curious breadth of responses is quite unanticipated, enjoyable and intriguing. Picking a 'best answer' appears much more difficult than I had thought. Good going, folks.

• Moxie!
    Favorite Answer

Why the hell am I on R&S this late at night answering crazy questions and trying to come up with an incomprehensible why ask why answer to the why ask why question when I really don't know what to say to why ask why question and just want to go to sleep but am not tired so I'm still thinking of an answer to the why ask why question and my brain is starting to hurt so I'm just not gonna answer the why ask why question and go answer another question that isn't the why ask why question :)

• gone

Some see things and say, "why". I see things and say, "why not?"

My faith is a personal foundation that I only share when asked or if it is someone of like faith or spiritual plain. I firmly believe in God as all knowing, and Omnipotent. He guides my life each day, and I know that He answers long awaited prayers, even those asked from years ago. For example, I am now engaged to be married. This relationship was set in conditions through prayer and God always knew my desires, my needs for this type of relationship. I was always in relationships where I would be the one to give all, and would not necessarily receive much in return. I allowed myself to be neglected--I went for physical beauty in women and not substance, plus I had personal issues of my own. So God did not grant my prayer request until I humbled myself, became quiet enough to listen to my instincts by which He fed, and this relationship with the most wonderful woman I have ever met came about because of it. We share so many commonalities, and even the same thoughts, we love freely and openly, and she meets all my desires, and I believe I meet hers, as well. I thank God for this great blessing, and I embrace it wholly, and I give Him the thanks and glory because He knew how to fill the void in my heart--and the void in her heart. Thanks for asking this question.

LOL.. Yes indeed. The internet is our generations way to communicate "socially" with one another, something we used to do in person before the technological age. I think all humans have a desire to exchange thoughts, opinions, rant, rave & just connect with others in general & the internet and

Yahoo answers is one of the quickest ways to do that.

They may be invisible strangers, but in reality they may not be strangers at all.

Little purple penguins eated up all the daisy's in three days from now until they all pop like giant green balloon.

Third Base!!!!

<wyomugs gathers up her 2 pts and skips along home>

right now i sit here with my big glass of jack and coke....I'm just a wee sloppy drunk. and then you must ask this question.....omg you just made my hangover tomorrow morning ten times as bad as it was originally gonna be.

And I'll give jitterbug a little thumbs up for his or is it her answer...

"Why asy ask why?"

Drink bud dry.

)o( Blessed Be!

Why ask the reason for asking why we shouldn't ask why?

Why ask why ask why?