What do you think of this?

I wrote this almost 3 month ago

http://www.fanfiction.net/3505367/1/

if your a fanfiction.net user would you review it?

Sorry here's the link. My usernae is Greendogg by the way.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3505367/1/

hope it works!

Favorite Answer

"Well, I tried the link but it didn't work for me... Also, if you're worried about getting few reviews, you shouldn't be. Sometimes it's just too much trouble to try to put your thoughts into words that would make sense to someone else. Being a writer, you should understand at least a little."

Tried it again on your other question and it worked. Okay, I have read hundreds, probably thousands of stories on fanfiction before. Try not to consider this a "flame" or whatever because honestly, I didn't like it that much.

There were missing punctuation marks. The entire thing was put into really clumpy paragraphs that makes it hard to read. And I'm just going to assume that there are some grammatical errors, although you should know that I only skimmed though this.

That was the basic structure and technical part of it. One thing I noticed was that it was put in the humor/parody section. Why? From what I understood it was about two superheroes "going at it." Now, being a parody, I didn't expect the next New York Times Bestseller, but it was a little empty. Not enough emotion, you skipped over the part where you actually got to understand the character and the motives and reasoning.

That's what I think of it. You may be angry or hurt by what I've just said, but it is what I honestly think. That doesn't mean that you can't improve. In fact, you're already better than most of the world right now, just by writing. Most people are too afraid or lazy to even try, and yet you have finished writing something and have even made it public to the world.

-Holy crud this is long. But one more thing, if you want to... get back at me or something vengeful my username's Rainly currently. Happy writing.

Source(s): 3 or 4 years of being a fanfiction member.

well it has to be good, you wrote so much

to many words for me to read lol