is there any way to get rid of shyness?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Im a bit shy myself, many times i stay really quiet, though back then i was loud... I dunno if u do anything about it, but just look back into ur past and reflect on ur experiences. Find out y u r acting the way u are, what you are afraid of; identify that fear and tell urself its just nothing and try to overcome it the best u can. And if u r sorta intimidated by those around u, just be happy and proud with who u are and what u have to offer to the world and that the world has nothing on u. Reconcile with urself and try to find some courage to speak up or do whatever u want to do.

"Always look on the bright side of life" -Eric Idle

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES THERE IS> Join a acting group. There you will loose your shyness. The interation you have within the group will help you in your real life.

YOU can act brave and meet new people.

• 1 decade ago

public speaking - a lot of it. I used to be so shy - then I took classes in college that required that I present projects to big groups of people. Once you embarass yourself a few times in front of a crowd - you don't worry about being shy in front of a few people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Streaking at the big game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

not really

• nobudE
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yeah. stop it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.