is there any way to get rid of shyness?

Favorite Answer

Im a bit shy myself, many times i stay really quiet, though back then i was loud... I dunno if u do anything about it, but just look back into ur past and reflect on ur experiences. Find out y u r acting the way u are, what you are afraid of; identify that fear and tell urself its just nothing and try to overcome it the best u can. And if u r sorta intimidated by those around u, just be happy and proud with who u are and what u have to offer to the world and that the world has nothing on u. Reconcile with urself and try to find some courage to speak up or do whatever u want to do.

"Always look on the bright side of life" -Eric Idle

YES THERE IS> Join a acting group. There you will loose your shyness. The interation you have within the group will help you in your real life.

YOU can act brave and meet new people.

public speaking - a lot of it. I used to be so shy - then I took classes in college that required that I present projects to big groups of people. Once you embarass yourself a few times in front of a crowd - you don't worry about being shy in front of a few people.

Streaking at the big game.

not really

• nobudE

yeah. stop it.